Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hey Little Butterbean

Floppy hat - SM Department Store || Top - thrifted || Black velvet leggings - Terranova || Boots - Peacocks




I have been dreaming of interesting scenes in my sleep and they were cream pies, aliens, decent whores and black people all at the same time. Oh this head. If I could only write a novel combining all my dreams this week, I could be rich.

Anyway, found this interesting velvet leggings on a sale rack at Terranova weeks ago and would you believe if I tell you I bought this for Php149?? Believe.

4 comments:

HeartThatCloset said...

LOVELY <3

Rizza Lana said...

Thank you Nikki ;)

Chyrel Gomez said...

SRSLY?!!!! 140?! AMAZING!

Rizza Lana said...

Chy, imagine my reaction too when I saw them! Grabe, nag 90% off yata sila weeks ago eh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...