After knowing you can stand out this summer through this post, now we gotta be armed with the activities and festivities this gorgeous season brings.
Manila Music Festival, yes? Af and I couldn't be more excited with this event. Finally, something we pinoys can call our own! So here's what the VLM darlings thought of bringing/having:
1) Floppy hat - Spare yourself from bringing too much in your bag like a heavy/bulky umbrella, and show off that classic hat stardust.
2) Messy hair - Sport that messy beach hair. The event's gonna be held in open grounds--and might be windy (I hope!) so go ahead, embrace the wind.
3) A Dewy face - You don't wanna make that cute guy see melting dark eyeshadows and mascara! Have minimal make-up. A moisturizer, foundation with high SPF, and lipstick would do.
4) Perfect dress - While listening to your favorite band, you don't wanna be uncomfortable. Choose cottony and breezy dresses to null that scorching Manila heat.
6) Music inspired accessories - Talk about subtle advertising here (haha!) Take that stunner VLM accessories with you honey ;)
7) Boots/Gladiators - Take those rad pieces out for a spin. Again, comfort and fashion is a must.
8) Camera - Don't just freeze those stunning images in your head. You'll forget that eventually. Document every moment of the festival darling. :)
Now remember VLM's music festival inspired collection? That's how stoked we are. Are you? See you on the 1st of May!
See more MMF details here.