Sunday, April 15, 2012

Set Things







Cardigan - Izod || Top - H&M || Bandage skirt - Bazaar || Combat boots - vintage


I thank the thrift gods for finally giving me this combat boots i've been forever longing for. Who could ever say no to a two hundred buck treasure? Not to mention its comfort and spunk. I guess i'm still hung over on VLM's latest collection .

I finally have the perfect boots for Coachella. Seriously, NAT-yet. Oh whims that Af and I have. But get ready world. Let's work hard for this people! We're going there.

BUT, frown not darlings, Manila's gonna have our first ever Music Festival on May 1! Amazebeans, isn't it? I know you want to know more, so go ahead and click here and here.

4 comments:

Arnie Villanueva said...

Eyeing on your ring, babe!! Totally love it! ♥ Fierce look, Riz!

Arnie
www.arnievillanueva.com

Wonder Woman said...

Your style rocks! That's all I have to say.

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Sabrina said...

Love the photos! Great top and skirt too.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Rizza Lana said...

Arnie - Thanks babe!

Angel - My heart melted on the spot. Thanks love :)

Sabrina - Thank you! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...