Monday, September 12, 2011

Shoe Craving: Aaron

Photobucket

Isn’t this pair a pinch of heaven? I first saw this worn by Kryz Uy here, and I was delighted that So Fab has these babies already. Talk about style and affordability and the same time! ;)

This pair is reasonably priced at P1, 299. Reasonable?—check! But of course, I still have to squeeze my pocket for this. (haha)

(shout out to the people who would really make me smile and happy, anytime you like. A pair of this would do--just saying.) ^_~



stay awesome loves!


Riz <3 MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}

3 comments:

Aie Corpuz said...

omg this was the same style i have been eyeing from Janilyn! They are selling it for 3k! So fab here i come!!! thanks for sharing!! =) i love youuuu! =*

Rizza Lana said...

ay really they also have it in Janilyn? haii aie, the aaron's nga lang is too hard to find.

The one I fitted in Southmall was reserved naaa! I almost just bribed the saleslady to hold it for me until payday =))

Unknown said...

craving for that shoes too!
thanks for the comment on my blog. I hope you come back, I just shared a great song there.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...