Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Giggles and Treats

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cover-up - mom's || Gray Shorts - Landmark || Loafers - Department Store

Keeping up and updating friends will always be part of my favorite things to do. Chatted with awesome people and went to the Cuenca Bazaar after <3 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photo by: Love Jane



MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}




P.S.
Two days to go before my 1st anniv blog giveaway closes! Make sure to join HERE ;)

5 comments:

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

You reminded me of the great times I had with my girlfriends in the past :)
x

Rosa Pel said...

nice outfit

fashionpart said...

beautiful photos!

fashionpart said...

beautiful photos!

Chyrel Gomez said...

yay! really love those loafers but haven't had the time to visit sm these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...