Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Celebrating Existence Pt. 1






Mustard top - thrifted || Olive tank top - Mango || Belt - vintage || White shorts - thrifted || Boots - thrifted || Mustard bag - Shop My Demeanor


Our obligatory shoe pose.



June 9, 2012


I just turned 22. Started it right with good workout, sunshine, silent moments of sheer gratitude to the higher power, and great (and lounging) moments throughout the day with special people I hold dearest.

I couldn't be more thankful enough for all the blessings I had for the past year, and that includes you.


Much love,

Riz

5 comments:

tuwentytri said...

Belated Happy Birthday dear! :)
Love ur outfit post <3

http://www.tuwentytri.blogspot.com/

Rizza Lana said...

Thank you tuwentytri :)

winawonders said...

Happy Birthday! :D

Rizza Lana said...

@Wina - thank you honey :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

Am I super LATE? Happy 22nd! The last photo is just sweet. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...