Sunday, August 7, 2011

HIPPIE GRAFFITI SHOOT (BTS)

Had a shoot yesterday with awesome photographers and here are some of the BTS. We had a hippie-graffiti themed shoot at Intramuros. =)

Photobucket

having my hair and make up :) Thanks Fritzie for making me pretty today :)








us goofing around =))

Photobucket

super kaduper happy me?!? haha ;)


one of my favorite outtakes from the shoot :)


Had super fun during the shoot. No pressure and we were all just goofing around. :) I'm excited for the final photos and I can't wait to share it with you all!

photos from Max Mejia and Jean Catipay

follow me on TWITTER
SHOP

1 comment:

Leonie said...

Nice pictures! Looks like it was a lot of fun :-)


http://thesignaturebow.blogspot.com/
NEW OUTFIT POST: At Robson Square

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...