I just had DIY newspaper nails today! Thank you to my sister who researched and did my nails, and I was happy how it went out. Such an added spunk to your look!
What you need:
1) Light/Bright colored nail polish
i used bright yellow, but i suggest you use either snow white or eggshell yellow to achieve the newspaper effect
3) Cotton Buds
1) Clean nails, put nail polish then let it completely dry.
2) When completely dry, put vodka on the nail (one nail at a time).
3) Immediately after, put a small piece of newspaper on the nail.
4) Put vodka on top of the newspaper
5) Press the newspaper on the nail for about 30 seconds
6) Slowly peel off the newspaper on the nail. This transfers the print.
7) Top it of with a clear nail polish to darken the letters on the nail, then let it dry.
You should be having something like this:
Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did! :)