Monday, May 23, 2011

WEDDING BELLS

Finally blogging again after a busy week. So much happened, but let me share them to you one by one. Don't worry, this wont be photo/text heavy post. haha ;)


I attended 2 weddings last week:

(1) My Aunt's wedding

-May 18, 2011

Me and my sister were part of the entourage with a purple and silver motif. I just like how my hair looks here, minus the bangs :)







(2) My choirmate's wedding

-May 21, 2011

Our choir of course sang for this super intimate wedding. I just love the elegance and sohpistication of the venue, and let's not forget the food =)

We bonded at the hotel room after the ceremony. Had fun! ;)










More more happenings on my next posts ;)

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Ooh, what lovely photos! I love weddings. :) Your hair looks very pretty too.

-Gayle (Pemberley Rose)
http://pemberleyrose.blogspot.com/

Oh my Dior! said...

I love the purple in all the dresses¡!!

http://www.ohmydior.org/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...