Wednesday, October 26, 2011

On Hearts and Tulles

This a long overdue post. My company treated us for a movie ticket for the Three Musketeers, and this is what I wore:

Photobucket

Cover up - Mom's || Customized couple shirt || Skorts with bowtie - Bazaar || Bag - Vintage || Gladiator wedges - Parisian

And of course the fashyown boyfriend went with me too. (and thank you for taking my OTD)

Photobucket

Leather jacket || Customized couple shirt || Blue Jeans - Terranova || Denim high cut shoes - Topman

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

yes we dip fries in bbq sauce even if we don't have nuggets. (we order the dip)

Photobucket
Meet Debbie, my sister from another mother. We share almost the same stuff and ideas in life which sometimes make us think we have the same kikay brain.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm a huge fan of Victorian clothes and I just adore the wardrobe!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Agree? I'd also love to know what you think about the movie ;)


PFW post next! ;)

Stay awesome loves!


MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}

3 comments:

Ana Maria said...

I love your shorts ;)

Arnie Villanueva said...

Seems like you guys really had fun!! ☺ Love what you wore, Riz! Fashyon din the boyfriend! ;)

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/

Wonder Woman said...

Love the matching couple shirts. My boyfriend and I do that a lot, too. :p

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...