Monday, January 23, 2012

Get your Spontaneity


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

With the beau's white shoes.

Fact: He owns more shoes than I do. (Yes, imagine that) I guess his shoe collection deserves a blog post.
Photobucket


Hat - Department Store || Top - thrifted || Shorts - Ralph Lauren || Bag - Vintage || Clogs - Parisian


Taking my recently acquired favorite clogs out for a spin. I've been eyeing this on the racks for so long and hauled it for half the price! Oh how I love you clearance sales. Plus I know you're seeing this feather necklace for a couple of posts now but I just can't get enough of them yet. It just lures me everytime.

Got an SLR last week btw, anddd *excited flying clap* I just got my new camera lens today, so yeah, expect randomness soon.


Spontaneous dates.



MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
VIVA LA MANIKA's {{FACEBOOK}}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}


8 comments:

Chyrel Gomez said...

The boyfriend has more shoes than I do. Haha! <3 this look so much, very vintage and chic!

Arnie Villanueva said...

Love this outfit, Riz! And also the location. Love South Diner! ♥♥

Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Both cute and fun!!!

www.marleysimonestyle.com

cryskay said...

such a cute casual outfit! xx

Melai said...

You have full bangs! wow you look so cute, you look younger but in a good way :)


hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

thestyleflux said...

Oh wow! diner! I've always been in search a legit one. I'll try to visit :) Anyway, love your stripes top! :)

Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Rizza Lana said...

@Chy - Your bf does too? Let's do a blog post for that! haha

@Arnie - Yeap, loving the interiors too, yes? :)

@Marley - Thanks dear :)

@cryskay - Thanks crystal!

@Melai - Haha thanks! ;)

@Kaye - If you're from the south, yeah, it's a must try ;) Check out Johnny Rockets too, but it's somewhere north.

Unknown said...

your bf has more shoes than you?!! awesome. gotta love a guy who loves his shoes! this pair you're wearing is gorgeous btw:)

xx
eden
www.chicinthetropics.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...