Sunday, January 15, 2012

Gradient Viscosities





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



I finally got my baby now! Thank goodness, after months of pleading,haha! Watched Sherlock Holmes with the beau (yeah I know it's late) and have always been pleased with the awesomebone action slash wit of the movie.

Filled tummies yet again before the movie and it was a great time tinkering on my cam. Yes I know, I still have crappy photos (haha)

I.must.practice.more.

Thanks forever for taking my outfit photos Ji :)



MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
VIVA LA MANIKA's {{FACEBOOK}}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}


1 comment:

Chyrel Gomez said...

We watched it last week but we didn't get to enjoy it. Told the teller we'll watch the 3:30 sked but she booked us the 2:30 sked instead. We ended up watching the middle part of the film and wala na kaming maintindihan. Bad trip.

Love your statement necklace, btw. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...