Thursday, January 12, 2012

Go into the Woods




If you happen to be stumbling upon this blog more than once, you'll know i'm a sucker for anything vintage. I almost always reflect that too with what I wear and people take notice of it (somehow).


Yesterday, my officemate just approached me and showed me her mother-in-law's vintage pictures! Awesomesauce. This was in the 60's



My ultimate favorite:


Photobucket

Photobucket

In their Filipinianas

Photobucket

This is how you stroll. Cat-eyes + midi dresses + vintage cars (behind them) = love Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is how they take barkada pictures. I wonder if they ever had a wacky shot. heee Photobucket



Those pouffed hair!


Photobucket



MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
VIVA LA MANIKA's {{FACEBOOK}}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}


3 comments:

Momma's Runway said...

Love those cat eyeglasses! :)

Chyrel Gomez said...

Made me wish I can still find some of our old photos. I miss printing photos.

Rizza Lana said...

@Momma's Runway - they're just super awesome!

@Chy - made me think of printing my photos too. Our future grandkids might benefit too! ha ha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...