Sunday, January 1, 2012

Viva La Manika's New Do

As you know, My Demeanor is already partnering with the eyegasmic vintage blog called Viva La Manika. This is hosted by none other than THE Afianne Cope and we're just so lucky enough to work on something for the VLM Shop, so expect me to blog about it more often. I'm overly psyched to tell you about this that my mind would blow any minute. But I think I would have to prolong the agony dolls. But soon, soon, we'll let you know. I'll leave you with a screenshot of the revamped website.

Photobucket


I just also wanted to congratulate VLM's Birthday Giveaway winner which is posted here.

Stay awesome mademoiselles!


MY DEMEANOR's {{ TWITTER }}
VIVA LA MANIKA's {{FACEBOOK}}
SHOP MY DEMEANOR's {{FACEBOOK}} {{MULTIPLY}}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...