Thursday, September 6, 2012

Strategy Sessions





Photos by Tin Malones


As I've mentioned in previous posts, I have a major career move in my shoulders right now, and I couldn't be more grateful for every opportunity given to me. Will be doing a lateral hotel transfer to Doha and I, as heartbreaking as this might sound, will be leaving the gorgeous Manila next week.Yes, i'm happy with this, but counting days here in Manila (or should I say, Philippines)  is surely shuddersome. Typing every single thing i'll miss would be enough torture for me. But, we, my friends, should move on and keep looking towards that dream. We shall taste true bliss soon.

*Gasp* Anyway, Dressing down this sequined top I got from my Aunt last year with shorts and minimal accessories (yes I consider my ponytail as an accessory.NOT.)

Sequined top - Aunt's || Black shorts - Thrifted || Boots - Forever 21


4 comments:

Diana de Belen said...

Your sparkly top is really amazing. :)

xx Diana
http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

Sabrina said...

Ah, you and your hair look stunning! Matches that awesome top perfectly.

Sincerely,
Sabrina

Chyrel Gomez said...

I'm really happy and sad at the same time. You're so far away now. Well, next week that is. We haven't met but the world's too small.

Best of luck, Rizza!

Rizza Lana said...

Diana - Thanks! xx

Sabrina - I miss my hair though, just chopped it off =|

Chy - WE.WILL.SEE.EACH.OTHER.SOON. ;) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...